iTechworld D4 Satellite Meter
This device has already been programmed by iTechworld technicians for use with the Optus C1 satellite and a 10.7 (10700) LNB. You do not need to adjust any of the settings.
For use with the Optus C1 satellite (VAST, Foxtel and Austar) please follow these instructions.
- Connect the coaxial cable between the iTechworld D4 Satellite Meter and your LNB, located on your iTechworld Easy Base Dish.
- Turn on the iTechworld D4 Satellite Meter.
- Make sure you are on the Al Jazeera or ABC Channel (Press "OK" for a list of channels)
- Press the "INFO" button (near the bottom right of the iTechworld D4 Satellite Meter).
- Move your iTechworld Easy Base Satellite in the right direction until you see the "LOCK" light turn blue. You should also maximize your "SIGNAL QUALITY" (green bar) to at least 60%.
- Once you have a picture and can hear sound with no interference then turn off the iTechworld D4 Satellite Meter and connect your coaxial cable from the LNB located on the iTechworld Easy Base Dish to your satellite set top box.
Read how Generator Inverters work HERE
Read iTechworld Generator Reviews HERE
Read how to use a Generator Inverter HERE
Read how to avoid a drained battery HERE
Read about light weight Solar Panels HERE
Read 5 great tips to get the most out of your Solar Panels HERE
Read our comprehensive guide on Inverters HERE
Read about the benefits of travelling with Solar Power HERE