100Ah 12V Lithium Ion Battery Slim LiFePO4 Deep Cycle Camping RV Solar ITECH100SRegular price $1,299.00 Sale price $999.00 Save $300.00
12 Volt 100Ah Slimline lithium battery iTECH100S 250Amp max discharge.
iTechworld has led the Lithium battery industry for over 10 years. It permanently changed the RV and camping market. Old heavy lead and AGM batteries, once the only option, have now been pushed to the fringes.
The iTECH100S is the culmination of over 10 years of design and product development done right here in Australia. Our Australian engineers have spent countless hours building and testing what we believe to be the highest quality Slim lithium battery available on the market today.
Our technology now allows an unlimited number of the new iTECH100S slimline lithium battery to be connected in parallel limit of 4 in series. There is now no limit on the size of your 12v battery bank. You can make a 12v battery any size you wish by connecting as many ITECH120X batteries together to make a MEGA 12v battery of any capacity. Can be used in 12V, 24V, 36v or 48v configurations.
The latest Operating System allows a series connection of our batteries for 48V applications.
The new iTECH100S is IP56 rated. No other slim battery can match that in Australia today.
Utilising our latest prismatic cell design offering more vibration resistance and stability for big bumps with vibration dampening technology, the iTECH100S is one of the toughest battery iTechworld builds.
As a testament to the toughness and performance of the iTECH100S, we have backed it up with a full 3-year (36 months) replacement warranty.
In order to super-charge the iTECH100S performance, we have equipped it with a new BMS specially programmed by iTechworld engineers to auto cell-balance and squeeze every ounce of performance from the iTECH100S.
Weight is now a constant concern for the caravanning and camping community. With strict laws regarding vehicle and caravan GVM and GCM, you do not want to exceed the legal weight limits and risk a big fine, or voided insurance.
To help address the heavyweight common with traditional battery storage, the iTECH100 is now lighter than ever before. At just 11.7kg, it weighs under 1/3rd the weight of an equivalent AGM or Lead Acid battery, which usually weighs more than 60kg each.
With the iTECH100S, you not only save weight; you also increase usable power capacity. Lead Acid and AGM batteries can only use 50% of their available power before damaging the battery. For example, a 100AH AGM battery will give you 50AH of usable power before it needs to be recharged. That is double the usable power for 1/3rd of the weight!
Our new design has allowed us to increase the power storage capacity of the battery. Now with 100Ah of usable power, the iTECH100S is our highest capacity slim battery to date.
Peak power output to a peak draw of up to 250 amps with a sustained output of 175 amps for 5 minutes, and 100 amps continuously. Of course, the new iTECH100S retains all the standout features of our previous-generation batteries, including low self-discharge, under-voltage protection and thermal protection.
FEATURES of the iTECH100S lithium battery:
- Prismatic cells
- Heavy-duty ABS case ( May deform slightly if exposed to pressure from straps and temps over 90C, this is normal )
- Front terminals
- Can be connected in parallel unlimited 12v.
- Can be connected in series up to 4 batteries.(12v, 24v, 36v or 48v)
- High discharge current max 250A (5sec)
- Heavy-duty removable M8 Bolt Battery terminals
- Auto cell balancing
- Lithium LiFePO4
- Lifting handle fitted to ensure a secure hold when moving
- Inbuilt battery management system
- Built-in over-discharge protection
- Nominal Voltage: 12.8v
- C20 Rating usable amps 10v: 100Ah
- Short Circuit Protection: Yes
- Optimum Temperature Range: +5 to +60°C
- BMS Operational Temperature Range: -40 to 80°C
- Safety Protection Isolator: 80°C
- Recommended Charge Current: 10 - 50A
- Maximum Charge Current: 100A (5sec)
- Recommended Charge Voltage: 14.2 -14.6v
- BMS Charge Cut Off Voltage: 15.6v
- BMS Low Voltage Cut Off: 8v
- Continuous Discharge: 100A (175A 5 mins)
- Peak Discharge: 250A 5 sec
- Life Cycles 80%: 4000
- Life Cycles 40%: 8000 +
- UL certified 1642
- CE Certified
- Rohs Certified
- UN38.3 Certified
- ISO 9001 Certified
- ISO 1400 Certified
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 394*110*286mm
- Weight approx: 11.7kg
- Terminal Type: M8
- Case Material: ABS
- 1x 12V Lithium Battery ITECH100S
- Pre-installed Redback™️ Lithium Operating System
Download the iTECH100S user guide HERE
The statutory warranty is 36 months from the date of purchase.
*Storage deep cycle battery only. It cannot be used as a cranking battery.