WEBSITE TERMS & CONDITIONS
The terms and conditions, together with Australian Consumer Law, constitutes the contract between the customer and iTechworld for the supply of products. The contract cannot be varied unless there is prior agreement between iTechworld and the buyer. Buyers are assumed to agree with full terms and conditions when buying an item. While all care is taken in the item listings, any errors or omissions in the listings are unintentional and may be corrected prior to the item being dispatched. You agree to notify is expressly and in writing if you are purchasing an item intended for re-sale. Our price beat guarantee applies to identical competitor items advertised on this website. We must be contacted prior to purchase. Marketplace coupons can not be considered as part of our price beat guarantee.
All warranties are covered under the Australian Consumer Law click the link HERE.
30 DAY CHANGE OF MIND GUARANTEE
- Products returned for change of mind can be returned for a store credit, a refund is not available for change of mind.
- You may return your product for change of mind within 30 days of us dispatching your purchase to you.
- Returns for change of mind must be returned in the original undamaged packaging and include all the unit's accessories.
- Returns for change of mind will be credited in the amount you paid for the product, less any initial delivery charges.
- To receive a store credit for change of mind, you must return the product(s) at your own cost.
- Once we receive your product, we will confirm the original packaging and product contents are present and undamaged. Once it is confirmed we will issue a store credit.
WARRANTY & RETURNS
iTechworld offers a 12 month warranty on all products from the date of purchase, unless otherwise stated. iTechworld warrants its products against defects in materials and/or workmanship. This is further to your rights under the Australian Consumer Law.
Naturally the warranty cover does not extend to damage caused by normal wear and tear, accidents, misuse, lack of maintenance, neglect, natural disaster, or other external causes; to damage caused by operating the equipment in a manner outside that described in the instructions. The warranty is considered void if the item has been modified, altered or tampered with by a person (or persons) not authorised by us to provide service (not including standard periodic maintenance).