Dual input 20A In-Vehicle Battery Charger DC iTECHDCDC20 DCDC MPPTRegular price $399.00
DCDC Charger 12v 20A Dual Input In-Vehicle Battery Charger with Solar Input
The iTECHDCDC20 is a 12-volt 20A input In-vehicle DC to DC battery charger designed to charge your vehicle batteries. The iTECHDCDC20 uses your vehicle's alternator to charge batteries.
Will this charger work with solar panels?
This dcdc charger can also charge your battery via solar panels through its MPPT solar input section. Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT) allows the iTECHDCDC20 to increase your solar panels' efficiency by up to 30% and to charge your batteries most efficiently.
Which battery types will this charge?
The iTECHDCDC20 utilises state of the art charging profiles to cater for all battery types, including lithium. The best charging algorithms for each charge profile has been designed and developed by iTechworld to optimise charging. You can change the battery charging profile on the iTECHDCDC20 with a push of a button. Whether you have Lead Acid, AGM, Gel, Calcium, or Lithium battery, the iTECHDCDC20 will charge the batteries the quickest and most effective way.
Is it waterproof and dustproof?
Yes. The iTECHDCDC20 carries a full IP67 rating. The iTECHDCDC20 is entirely dust, water, and vibration proof. Built with a heavy-duty case and mounting brackets that have been explicitly designed to handle vibrations from corrugated roads and to stand up to the harsh Australian environment.
Is in-car installation easy?
Compact and easy to install, every iTechworld dcdc charger comes fitted with colour coded Anderson connectors. Solar input, DC alternator input, and secondary battery output.
The iTECHDCDC20 comes with an override cable that will force the power to go from the alternator when the vehicle is running.
The iTECHDCDC20 is a must-have for all 12-volt vehicles, and the iTECHDCDC20 is fully compatible with regular alternators and smart alternators.
- Separate DC and solar charging inputs
- Fully waterproof to IP67 for under bonnet mounting
- Maximises the performance and life of your auxiliary battery
- DC and solar charging
- The statutory warranty is 12 months from the date of purchase.
- Suits 12V standard and variable voltage/smart alternators
- Suitable for:-
- AGM batteries
- GEL batteries
- Standard lead-acid batteries,
- Calcium batteries
- LiFePO4 batteries.
- Dimensions: 210mm*130mm*40mm (L*W*H)
- 1x iTECHDCDC20 fitted with colour coded and labelled Anderson connectors for easy in-car installation
- 1x Set of corresponding labelled and colour coded Anderson Plug fittings with cables attached.
iTECHDCDC20 User Guide Download HERE