The convenience of an inbuilt Automatic Transfer Switch (ATS) allows seamless switching between your primary power source and the inverter, making it an ideal choice for various applications, including caravans, motorhomes, and off-grid setups. Moreover, our inverter is equipped with a Residual Current Device (RCD), providing an extra layer of protection by instantly disconnecting the power in the event of a fault, ensuring utmost safety.
The 3000 Watt Pure Sine Wave Inverter with ATS and RCD allows freedom from often crowded caravan parks by giving you access to your creature comfort devices such as:
- Microwave oven (1000-1500 Watts)
- Electric kettle 1500-2200 Watts)
- Coffee maker (800-1200 Watts)
- Toaster (800-1500 Watts)
- Hairdryer (1200-1800 Watts)
- Induction Cooktop (1500-1800 Watts)
- Portable electric cooktop (1000-1800 Watts)
- Electric griddle (1200-1800 Watts)
- Rice cooker (400-1000 Watts)
- Slow cooker (150-300 Watts)
- Blender (300-1000 Watts)
- Electric grill (1000-1500 Watts)
- Portable air conditioner (800-1500 Watts)
- Oil heater (1000-1500 Watts)
- Electric fan (50-100 Watts)
- Laptop or desktop computer (100-200 Watts)
- LED or LCD TV (50-200 Watts)
- Gaming console (100-200 Watts)
- DVD or Blu-ray player (20-100 Watts)
- Satellite receiver or set-top box (20-50 Watts)
- Starlink (50-75 Watts)
- Air-fryer (1200-1800 Watts)
- Caravan air conditioning system (800-2500 Watts)
- Thermomix (1500-2500 Watts)
Safety is a top priority with the iTechworld 3000 Watt inverter. It features multiple levels of protection against overload, short circuits, and over-temperature. At the same time, the load-controlled cooling fan kicks in at a specific power consumption level to maintain optimal operating conditions.
With the option to hard wire the inverter to achieve maximum power output into your electrical system, the iTechworld 3000 Watt inverter is a versatile device to enhance your trips.
For added convenience, we offer an optional Remote on/off switch (RC2), sold separately, allowing you to control the inverter remotely from up to 5 meters away. Conveniently control your 240v power supply via the RC2 while the inverter is out of sight.
Experience the freedom and confidence of reliable power with the iTechworld 3000W Pure Sine Wave Inverter with ATS and RCD. Embrace your journey with the utmost comfort and peace of mind.
Embrace the benefits of our iTechworld 3000W Pure Sine Wave Inverter with ATS and RCD.
WHAT IS THE RCD AND ATS FEATURE?
Having both the RCD and ATS included in your inverter provides enhanced safety and convenience. It eliminates the need for manual switching between power sources and ensures a reliable power supply without the hassle of managing power sources. This is particularly valuable for vehicles like RVs, campervans, motorhomes, and boats, where both battery-based systems and external power sources are used.
- Pure Sine Wave output for clean and stable power delivery.
- Fully isolated input and output for added safety.
- Multiple levels of protection against overload, short circuits, and over-temperature.
- Load-controlled cooling fan for optimal temperature management.
- Enjoy smoother and more efficient appliance operation, minimizing heat and noise.
- Power any 240V equipment, opening up a world of possibilities for your adventures.
- Take all the comforts of home with you on your travels, confident in the safety and reliability of your power supply.
- 1x iTechworld 3000 Watt Pure Sine Wave Inverter with ATS and RCD
- 1x Pair 12volt heavy duty battery leads
- 1x Instruction manual
Statutory warranty is 12 months from date of purchase.
- Inverter Continuous Power: 3000 Watts
- Inverter Peak Power: 6000 Watts
- Pure Sine Wave Output
- Automatic Transfer Switch (ATS) included
- Residual Current Device (RCD) for added safety
- Load-controlled cooling fan
- Input Voltage: 12V
- Output Voltage: 240V
- Weight: 8kg
- Width: 470mm
- Height: 225mm
- Depth: 150mm