Redback RB4 Generator
Where can I get my Redback RB4 serviced?
Most small engine mechanics or lawnmower repair places will be able to do the servicing on the Redback RB4. Please retain all receipts of servicing.
How do I start my Redback RB4 from new?
- Please ensure there is 450ML of oil in the Redback RB4. All Redback RB4 generators come with no oil in them. There may be some trace oil on the dipstick from when we tested it.
- Please refer to quick start guide on page 1 of the Redback RB4 manual to get the Redback RB4 started for the first time.
How do I get my Redback RB4 to power my appliances?
- Is there 240v present on the screen? If yes then the Redback RB4 is producing power. Check your extension cables. If no continue to step 2.
- Was the load/caravan plugged in before the Redback RB4 was started. If yes please continue to step 3. If no please call 08 9472 7200 for technical assistance.
- Turn off Redback RB4.
- Re start Redback RB4 without the load/caravan connected.
- Wait for 240v to show on the screen.
- Connect load/caravan to Redback RB4.
How do I stop my Redback RB4 from running "rough"?
- Open the access panel on the back of the Redback RB4. Ensure the white lever is to the right hand side position. If its central or to the left, move it to the right.
- Using any fuel other than 95 will cause the Redback RB4 to not run correctly.
- The Redback RB4 can run slightly rough for the first 20 hours. After the 20 hour service has been completed you will noticed the Redback RB4 runs a lot smoother and quieter.
- Regular professional servicing will ensure the Redback RB4 runs smoothly.
iTECH900A Portable Jump Starter
How many hours will the iTECH900A run my fridge for?
The iTECH900A can run a fridge for up to 10 hours, the actual time your fridge runs for on the iTECH900A is dependent on how many amps the fridge draws per hour.
Can I charge my iTECH900A via a solar panel?
Yes, provided the solar panel has a female cig adapter point in either the regulator or the directly from the panel.
Will my iTECH900A run a CPAP machine?
Yes, provided the CPAP machine is a 12v direct machine the iTECH900A will run it. How long it runs for is dependent on how many amps the CPAP machine draws at 12v.
Can I take my iTECH900A on a plane?
The limit for a lithium device on most airlines is 100wh, the iTECH900A is 74wh. Always check with your airline prior to checking in on their procedures for taking a lithium device on board.
How much does the iTECH900A weigh?
The iTECH900A device weighs 600g, packed up in its kit with carry case the whole package weighs 1.3kg.
Can i connect two iTECH900As together in series in parallel?
No, this cannot be done.