iTechworld 3000W 12V Pure Sine Wave Inverter, convert your batteries 12V to 240V power.
The iTechworld 3000W Pure Sine Wave Inverter produces a pure sine wave output, essential for powering your 240 volt equipment while on the road.
With an iTechworld 3000W Pure Sine Wave inverter, it is now possible to bring your house appliances anywhere in Australia and get the type of 240V power you get at home. Efficiently power 240v devices such as coffee machines, fridges, kettles, microwaves, CPAP machines, air conditioners, TVs and much more.
The iTechworld 3000W inverter features various levels of protection, including overload protection, high voltage protection, low voltage protection, short circuit protection, over-temperature protection and a load controlled cooling fan, which is engaged when power consumption reaches a specific level.
Utilizing an Australian standard 240v 3 pin 240v outlet, you can easily run high draw appliances on the go. To achieve maximum output the iTechworld 3000w also has the option of being hard wired via the terminal block into your electrical system; this will allow for loads of 15A or more to be powered via the iTechworld 3000w inverter safely and efficiently.
As an addition to the iTechworld 3000w inverter, an optional remote can be installed. The iTechworld remote can control (on/off) and monitor your battery system and inverter. For more information, follow the link HERE.
- 3000W 12V Pure Sine Wave Power Inverter
- 1 x 240V 10A Powerpoints
- 1 x Hardwire terminal block
- 1 x USB Ports
- Low Voltage Input Protection 10VDC ± 0.5VDC
- High Voltage Input Protection 16VDC ± 0.5VDC
- Thermal Protection
- Short Circuit Protection
- Output Overloading Protection
- Maximum Continuous Power: 3000w
- Peak Power: 6000w
- Efficiency: >85%
- Maximum Efficiency: >96%
- Output Voltage (AC): 240V
- Output Wave Form: Pure Sine Wave
- Remote cable and switch
- Socket Type: Australian Standard
- Frequency: 50Hz±1
- Weight: 7.6kg
- Dimension: 400x220x145mm (LxWxH)
- 1x iTechworld 3000W 12V Pure Sine Power inverter
- 1x Pair 12volt heavy duty battery leads
- 1x Instruction manual
Statutory warranty is 12 months from date of purchase.
Download the user manual HERE