iTECHBC20-24 24 Volt 100Ah Lithium Battery LiFePO4 250Amp max discharge.
The iTECHBC20-24 Battery Charger is a 24V smart multi-stage lithium charger. This charger uses the latest switch-mode battery charging technology to ensure fast and efficient charging of your LiFePO4 battery.
The multi-stage charging algorithm delivers a fast, efficient and consistent charge with no voltage drop. The iTECHBC20-24 will prolong the longevity of the battery cells and prevents premature battery failure.
The iTECHBC20-24 battery charger also features an innovative boost-charge feature which helps activate a battery with low-voltage. The boost-charge feature will "wake up" a weak or flat battery to a suitable recharging voltage.
Designed and developed in Australia, the iTECHBC20-24 is built for the harsh Australian climate. The iTECHBC20-24 has a thermally cooling fan that automatically switches on and off based on the internal charger temperature to handle extreme conditions.
- Multistage Charging: Fully automatic multistage battery charger.
- Exclusive Lithium LiFePO4 24V Charging Algorithm.
- The iTECHBC20-24 can be mounted permanently.
- Switch mode charging.
- Boost charge feature: Bring an iTechworld lithium battery out of safe mode
- Constant regulated power supply.
- Soft-start function.
- LED charging indicators.
- High-Efficiency: No voltage drop.
- Robust insulated heat dispersing casing.
- Fan cooled: Equipped with near-silent efficient cooling fans.
- Australian designed and developed.
The iTECHBC20-24 battery charger uses a micro control system to manage the battery charging process.
built-in protection features:
- Over current protection.
- Over voltage protection.
- Overcharge protection.
- Temperature cut out.
- Reverse protection.
- Output Voltage (DC): 28.8V DC
- Input Voltage (AC): 200V~260V
- Input Current: Approx. 2.8 Amps
- Output Current (OUT): 0.5A~40A
- Continuous Power (OUT) 120-480W
- Dimensions: 310x150x72mm (LxWxH)
- Weight: 3kg
- 1x iTechworld iTECHBC20-24 20A 24V Battery Charger
- 1x Power lead
- 1x Set of 12v 800mm heavy duty battery leads with M8 eyelets/ring terminals
- 1x Instruction manual
The statutory warranty is 12 months from the date of purchase.