12 Volt 100Ah Lithium Battery LiFePO4 250Amp max discharge.
We are introducing our latest lithium battery, the iTECH100A. A massive 100 Amps of high-performance usable DC power coupled with the Redback™️ Lithium Operating System which ensures iTechworld's lithium batteries will outperform and outlast all others on the market.
100% of the iTECH100A's 100 amp capacity is usable. The internal BMS allows a peak draw of 250 amps Peak power output to a peak draw of up to 250 amps with a sustained output of 175 amps for 5 minutes, and 150 amps continuously. The iTECH100A's internal BMS controls cell balancing, over and under-voltage protection, short circuit protection, thermal protection, and has over-discharge protection (safe mode).
The iTECH100A 100Ah Lithium battery is the equivalent to 200Ah in lead-acid batteries (based on the standard depth of discharge of the iTECH100A (100%) and lead-acid battery (50%).
To help address the heavyweight common with traditional battery storage, the iTECH100A weighs only 13kg, which is under 1/3rd the weight of an equivalent AGM or Lead Acid battery, which usually weighs more than 60kg each.
USE MOST CHARGERS
The iTECH100A will charge up to 5x faster than lead-acid batteries. The iTECH100A can charge from just about all existing chargers with no extensive modifications required to existing systems.
The iTECH100A can cycle up to 4000 times at 50% depth of discharge. A lead-acid equivalent can cycle up to 500 times at a 50% depth of discharge. The iTECH100A has little to no self-discharge rate(≤2%), the battery can sit for long periods and will not go flat.
Designed and developed in Australia for use with caravans, camper trailers, motor homes, 4WD, boats, yachts, trucks and everything in-between. The iTECH100A will operate flawlessly in extreme heat and will handle heavy vibrations usually associated with corrugated roads.
- Heavy duty case
- Can be connected in parallel (up to 4)
- Can be connected in series (up to 4)
- High discharge current max 250A
- Heavy-duty removable M8 Bolt Battery terminals
- Lithium-ion LiFePO4
- Lifting handles fitted to ensure a secure hold when moving
- Inbuilt battery management system
- Redback™️ Lithium Operating System installed as standard.
- Built-in over-discharge protection.
- Charging Voltage: 14.4 to 14.7v
- Standard discharge current: 150A (175A 5 mins)
- Max discharge current: 250A (5sec)
- Standard charge current: 10-50A
- Maximum charge current: 100A
- Output connector: M8 Stud
- Dimensions: 330x173x215mm . (LxWxH) per unit (Height 225mm including terminals)
- Optimal charge temp range: 0°c to + 45°c
- Optimal discharge temp range: -20°c to + 60°c
- Optimal storage temp: -10°c to + 45°c
- Uses standard M8 Studs
- Weight: iTECH100A:13kg
- 1x Lithium Battery iTECH100A
- Pre-installed Redback™️ Lithium Operating System
If your iTechworld battery enters safe mode, please follow the instructions HERE
The statutory warranty is 36 months from the date of purchase.
*Storage deep cycle battery only. It cannot be used as a cranking battery.